Grass types and Ghetsis...
I mean all great villains appreciation blog.
- I am lazy to to tag/make up my own questions then, I have really few followers anyway.
- If your hair could be any color naturally (including “non-natural” colors) what would you choose?
As I am dying them to some ginger-ish colour probably something like that, or strawberry blonde as the paler shades of ginger are nicer. Or then the real natural blonde, not some strange mousy colour that grows on my head naturally.
- If you could have any pet and money is not a factor in its care, what would it be?
Try to guess :) I like rodents and bunnies so this is pretty clear. Otherwise sloths and bats, because I can relate to both of them (lazyness and staying awake at night)
- Which fictional character do you feel connected with the most?
I was thinking about this so many times and I cannot decide as there is a little bit of me (or ideal me/my ideal alterego) in every fictional character I like, but I guess I would say Bianca from BW, as I can relate to someone, who had overprotective parents (I know they’ve always mean it well but sometimes it was simply annoying), has doubts about her plans to the future and (counting also animeverse) is quite clumsy and has mess in her handbag. And doesn’t complaint, iirc, just is still really nice.
- What is the perfect outside temperature to you? (“The one where you go outside and say “it should be like this all year round!”)
- It depends of the season as even though I prefer temperature around 20°C in general as it is not too cold nor hot, I love when it is freezing in the winter and all the snow. But I’d rather stand freezing than temperatures above 30°C in the shadows.
- Do you like something that none of your friends seem to like?
It depends who should I consider as a friend and whom just as an aquiantance (as I believe in english is the word friend used much more often than in my language or at least I feel that way), however it happens that I like some things my close friends don’t like (and it happens also vice versa), but in the group of friends/aquiantances I can find people with that particular liking.
(My best friend has quite a different taste of music, doesn’t like when I talk about Pokémon as much as I feel annoying some things she likes but we still manage to get along pretty well)
- If a movie that is coming out was originally a book, do you go and read the book before the movie, watch the movie then read the book, or just go and watch the movie?
I usually don’t watch other movies than cartoons and I usually hate movie adaptations (bow to you, glorious exceptions!) so that sort of answers this.
- Where’s the first place you want to travel to when you have enough money?
Finland! Or the North Europe in general, but I have studied Finnish so it would be nice some practise before I forget that completely (not that I was ever fluent in that)
- Did you ever play the Pokemon games? If so, what was the first game you played and how old were you?
Of course I do! But until recently I played it only on emulators as I didn’t feel like I can afford it. My first game was Blue, I was about ten and I have picked Bulbasaur. Since then all my starters have been grass-types.
My first game I played on console was White version. I had played Black on emulator before and was impressed that it is completely different experience.
- What stuff can typically be found in your purse/pocket?
(Not sure how to say it in English) These small bills you receive in the shops and then I always forget to toss it or so.
- How many contacts do you have in your phone?
I have no idea, but not many.
Oops, the numbers went really messy, ignore that
Aw! What a cute pair of baby capybaras!
Honestly, I think I would choke and suffocate with this pokemon aside. Even with my miserable sense of smell. I hate perfumes.
My 2 month long art block seems to be fading away…? I really think I should stop drawing pokemon and draw all those unfinished stuff I have… Like dinosaur challenge, or something. What desperately begs for an art update is my YouTube channel D:
My favourite Pokémon from gen VI. Or maybe ever.
It happens to me that I realize that many Pokémon I’ve had had genders not suiting their stereotypical wiew, like male Gardevoir etc.
I have male Aromatissee now. And now imagine him coming to the battle, sparkles everywhere (because I was lucky to find the shiny one) with his fabolous pose and then killing dragons and withstanding powerful attack while chuckling cutely.
I guess I will translate into English and change the names and some other details, it looks like it would be great Commandershipping crackfic. (Or depending of the names, it could be also something else, but I like rare ships as this one).
Trying to decipher my scribbles from last night I realized, that my experiment to get myself really tipsy to be able to write something at least remotely smut-like (as otherwise I would feel ashamed in front of myself even though I have no problem with reading anything) was worth my efforts.
Slightly blushing retyping it and hoping noone enters my room in the meantime.
I have begun to drink
and I apologize all disturbance caused by it.
However I try to quit
already in few weeks
Until then mind your own business
I’m drinking Booze now.”
Shall we drink together?”
It seems like internet made me used to almost everything.
One of my friend just told me, terrified and disgusted, that she found Ron+McGonnagal smut.
My only reaction was “I hope she is not cat in it.”
So when I go on Bulbapedia, the Pokemon version of Wikipedia, and search a Pokemon (in this case, Dialga) it gives me articles with titles like this:
Dialga (Pokemon)? As opposed to what? That got me thinking. If Dialga wasn’t a Pokemon. What would he be?
Dialga the chef?
Dialga the Senator?
Pope Dialga VI?
The sky is the limit for our Dragon/Steel type friend.